Sunday, October 12, 2014

RIP Saturday Morning Cartoons

As many of you know by now,2 weeks ago CW was the final network to have Saturday morning cartoons. Now there is no more Saturday morning cartoons on network television. But the good news is that you can relive your childhood via Youtube (depending on the copyright) and on DVD. As a kid growing up in the '80s,I usually wake up,get my favorite cereal and turn on the TV to watch them. I liked a lot of cartoons in the 80s but in the 90s,there was only one show I will watch on Saturday mornings: Power Rangers,thanks to the magic of VCR timers while I am working,LOL! I have some of the 80s cartoons on DVD and even though I work on Saturday mornings now,I can relive those days considering that Saturday morning cartoons are no longer but there are a couple of cable channels that still air cartoons like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon but they do not air the classics from back in the day. Thank goodness for the Internet,LOL!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive