This year, 2019,was a very surreal year. This past winter was pretty mild...no major double-digit snowfall totals, no major blizzards and it was pretty cold at times as well. This spring wasn't that bad either,had my vacations and I have been enjoying my Saturdays off. Power Rangers Beast Morphers premiered and it is really cool so far! As far as video games are concerned,I have downloaded a lot of games for the Nintendo Switch and got New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and really enjoyed it. I also picked up an authentic replica of the WWE Intercontinental Championship Title belt and it is really cool-looking!! It is my all-time favorite wrestling championship belt! But the SouthCoast Massachusetts region lost another mall within 3 years as the Swansea Mall closed its doors for good on March 31,2019.
This summer is only now 10 days left as I am writing this blog right now! Downloaded more games for the Switch, got Super Mario Maker 2, celebrated my niece's 1st birthday. The Whaling City Festival went well without incident and it will be bigger next year! The Madeira Feast went well without a major incident as well! But the sad news is that the SEARS Department & SEARS Auto Center has also closed its doors at the Dartmouth Mall this year as well. Until 2015, it was my father's workplace until he retired during the holiday season instead at the end of that year. Had jury duty but wasn't needed,which was cool. Plus,I saw Hobbs & Shaw at the movies and recently got the Disney live-action Aladdin on DVD. But this year and this decade of the 2010s is not over yet,we still have the holiday season of 2019 to contend with and next month is a big month for pro wrestling on TV! A lot of wrestling shows moving to different TV channels and it will be insane to keep up with,LOL! As I conclude this blog,I will be editing and adding things to this blog as we go along for the final 3 months of this year and this decade of the 2010s.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)























No comments:
Post a Comment