Friday, July 30, 2010

I Would Like To See A ColecoVision Collection For PS2
















One of the first major video game systems I had after Atari was ColecoVision,some of the games I played on there were totally cool. Before I got my Nintendo Entertainment System in 1988,I enjoyed ColecoVision very much! But if the folks at PlayStation are planning to continue making PS2 games,at least start making classic game collections out of them. And one I would love to see since they pulled up an Activison and Intellevision Game Collections,is a ColecoVision Classics Collection for the PS2. Here are some of the games I would like to see as part of the collection:

Boulder Dash
Carnival
Cosmic Avenger
Frogger 2--Threeedeep
Gorf
Lady Bug
Mouse Trap
Mr. Do!
Pitstop
Smurf--Rescue In Gargamel's Castle
Slither
Turbo
Venture





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive